Are you planning a romantic getaway but aren’t sure about the destination? Travel Blogger Angie Silver, from Silverspoon London, spills the beans on her favourite destinations for romance. Some are closer, others are less, but what they all have in common is a high percentage of magic!
1. The exotic land of Thailand. My advice is to visit Chiang Mai for hotels, sites of cultural significance and gorgeous scenery.
2. The culturally diverse South Africa. Visit Cape Town for adventure, great food and sites of historical significance.
3. The far off world of Australia. Don’t miss out on Sydney for beautiful beaches, fantastic fresh fish and great nightlife.
4. The glamour of the USA. You must pay a visit New York for great art galleries and museums, fantastic shopping and top-notch restaurants.
5. The relaxation of Napa Valley. If you’re looking for fine food, beautiful scenery, vineyards and incredible wine you have to visit this Californian treasure.
6. The birthplace of the Renaissance. I suggest visiting Florence for great works of art, incredible culture and history and, let’s face it, one of the world’s best cuisines.
7. The beautiful Bora Bora. The best destination for total relaxation, sunbathing and diving in the deep blue sea.