With Singapore being a country widely known for its variety of culture and food, Singapore travel and cafe blogger Shermaine Lee of Pixelsdrips shares her top 5 picks of Cafes to visit in Singapore.
1. Paddy Hills – Brick walls, wooden furniture and bronze bars, they serve Cafe food during the day and Fusion (Aussie-Japanese) during the night. Check out their berry ricotta hotcakes and orange ricotta pillows; they were so good! Of course, drinks with metals straws is always a yes!
2. Curious palette – Spacious with a lot of natural light shining through the ceiling. They serve amazing truffle sweet potatoes and hotcakes in huge portions, what more can I say!
3. Bourfe cafe – Minimalistic interior with great food in perfect portions. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their lychee tea so much that I can’t stop thinking about it!
4. The living cafe – Spacious and well lit, they provide a wonderful variety of food making it especially great for vegetarians as they are big on providing raw food.
5. Carpenter and cook – Packed with English decor, vintage furniture and elegant tableware, their tea with almond croissants are a must!