As effortless as it is to style those everyday combos, some times we need/want to dress it up a bit. So here are 5 Jeans Outfit Inspirations to spice up your go-to everyday looks.
Jeans: The retail definition of versatile and easy to handle. Whether it’s that pair of skinny jeans you’ve had for years or those boyfriend jeans you only just bought, we all have that one pair of jeans that fits us perfectly and is a staple in our wardrobe.
Fun Fact: In line with Tokyo Fashion Week every year, Japan gives the ‘Best Jeanist Award’ to the most well-dressed star or singer sporting a jeans outfit to promote denim consumption in the country.
The Pair of Jeans
Spotting faded patches and soft, stretchy denim,these
5-pocketed Faded Blue Ultra-Skinny Jeans from Citizens of
Humanity are a staple in any girls wardrobe. Like any go-to pair,
these jeans are your everyday classic but with an undeniably edgy
twist. Their versatility allows for you to dress them up for a
possible date night or even dress down for a mini-shopping trip.
Jeans Outfit 1
1. Harris Tweed Overcoat; Peter Jensen 2. Rabbit Mask Sweatshirt; Peter Jensen, 3. Square Jacqueline Silk Scarf; Teatum Jones, 4. No4 Hauteville High Top; Pairs in Paris, 5. Black Rhodium Cage Ring; Joubi, 6. Sunday Best Leather Bag; Erin Templeton.
Preppy Quirky Cute Outfit
Add some fun to that sweatshirt and jeans combo with cute prints and a statement coat. A simple printed sweatshirt adds understated detail while giving your statement coat the attention it deserves, and all without clashing. Nude high tops rather than black softens the look and are a perfect on-trend item this season. A minimalistic bag such as the Sunday Best Leather sling from Erin Templeton adds a simple touch while still being big enough to be practical, as well as letting you go hands free for when you plan to hit the town for some shopping.
Point: Add a touch of colour with a printed scarf. If you’re too afraid to go all out, a simple, understated yet colourful print such as the Jacqueline scarf from Teatum Jones gives you that vibrant pop of colour you need without being over-the-top. Not sure where to put the scarf? Try tying it around the strap of your bag for some added detail.
Jeans Outfit 2
1. Houndstooth Bomber; Peter Jensen, 2. Rabbit T-shirt; Peter Jensen. Navy Flannel Backpack; Dalton Bros, 4. No5 Snakeskin Sneakers; Pairs in Paris, 5. Pink Covent Watch; Abbott Lyon, 6. Kosey Ring; Joubi, 7. Black Pointed Ring; Maria Francesca Pepe.
Colourful Preppy Fun Outfit
Get into the school spirit with this Varsity Street T-shirt and jeans combo. A houndstooth bomber jacket introduces texture to the outfit while still being different from your everyday bomber jacket. Pair this with a printed tee like this Rabbit print T-shirt from Peter Jensen and the Kosey Ring from Joubi for a more fun and quirky look. These black snakeskin sneakers from Pairs in Paris are comfortable and perfect for running to classes especially during a hectic day. A flannel bag with contrast detailing such as the New Flannel Backpack from Dalton Bros is not only practical for those school notes but also adds a layer of detail to the overall look.
Point: A bright pink watch from Abbott Lyon under that Varsity Jacket adds an unexpected touch of colour.
Jeans Outfit 3
1. Evon Coat; Emile Vidal Carr, 2. Black Calf Leather Boots; Kim Kwang, 3. Arboreal Garnet Tote; Aevha London, , 4. White Anya Vest; Eugene Lin, 5. Cuerno Pendant; Mies Nobis, 6. Black Pointed Ring; Maria Francesca Pepe, 7. Wire Triangle Gold Ring; Mei-Li Rose, 8. Insect Leg Ring; Rachel Boston, 9. Heart Motif Gold Chain Bracelet; Milligram Paris.
Edgy Minimalistic Chic Outfit
Wear this chic yet versatile vest and jeans combo to your casual Friday events at work or even a breakfast meeting in town. A minimalistic coat like the Evon Coat by Emile Vidal Carr and Black Calf Leather Boots by Kim Kwang add an edgy feel while still keeping it simple and efortless. Tie in the look with delicate gold jewellery like the Heart Motif Gold Chain Bracelet by Milligram Paris and the Wire triangle Gold Ring by Mei-Li Rose to add some understated detail.
Point: The orange Arboreal Garnet Tote from Aevha London is a great way to add that splash of colour you’ll need to brighten up your look.
Jeans Outfit 4
1. Stella Cardigan with Leather Detail; C.Z. Falconer, 2. Girl Crop Top; Illustrated People, Dove Covent Watch; Abbott Lyon, 4. Black Suede Boots with Purple Lining; Mechante of London, 5. Black Pearls Courage Ring; Solomeina, 6. Black Pointed Ring; Maria Francesca Pepe, 7. Tropical Pineapple Clutch; Klear Klutch.
Casual Cozy Street Outfit
As you prepare for autumn, get cozy with this crop top and jeans combo. A logo printed crop like the Girl Crop Top from Illustrated People creates contrast against a simple cardigan like the Stella Cardigan from C.Z. Falconer. The cardigan’s beautiful leather detailing adds understated texture to the look without being too over the top. The Black Suede boots from Mechante of London are perfect for fall while the purple piping adds a small splash of colour to the look without being overpowering. A gold printed clear Pineapple clutch from Klear Klutch is a great way to add some fun to the outfit in an attempt to keep the summer vibes going just a little longer.
Point: A white watch such as the Dove Covent Watch from Abbott Lyon rather than a black creates a touch of contrast and adds elegance to the overall look.
Jeans Outfit 5
1. Freja Cow Hair Biker Jacket; HIDE, 2. Superveloce T-shirt; Volga Verdi, 3. Medium HDG Black Doctor Bag; Givenchy. Gel Lyte III White Sneakers; Asics, 5. Rustic Burgandy Kensignton Watch; Abbott Lyon, 6. Mini Finger Top Gold Claavi Ring; Mies Nobis, 7. Double Arrow Knuckle Cage Ring; Mei-Li Rose, 8. Black Pointed Ring; Maria Francesca Pepe, 9. Hello Spots Socks; Sock Therapy.
Edgy Casual Street Outfit
Rev up that Biker Jacket basic T-shirt combo with a bright coloured printed T-shirt like the Superveloce T-shirt from Volga Verdi for a cool and sexy yet understated look. Match this with white sneakers like the Gel Lyte III from Asics as a good alternative to heels while still keeping in trend this fall. A maroon watch such as the Rustic Burgandy Kensington Watch from Abbott Lyon is a wonderful way to introduce another shade of colour without overpowering the printed t-shirt. Simple gold jewellery such as the Double Arrow Knuckle Care Ring from Mei-Li Rose compliments the edgy outfit and gives it an added accent. The Mini Finger Top Gold Claavi ring from Mies Nobis provides another layer of detail to complete the look.
Point: Printed socks such as the Hello Spots Socks from Sock Therapy are a great way to add fun and detail into an otherwise simple T-shirt and jeans combo.
By keeping these outfits simple with understated detail give it an added dimension without being too over the top and versatile for any occasion. You can also liven up an otherwise plain outfit through the introduction of colour and print to your everyday go-to outfits. Find your Stylish Pieces today at THEN AND NOW shop.
What are some ways you add fun to your go-to outfits?