After, sadly, closing with London Fashion Week, we moved on to the next fashion destination: Milan. To do so we asked the precious help of our favourite Milanese Fashion Stylist, Irene Traina. The fashion insider selected the 5 most interesting facts of #MFW. Between all the art, the catwalks, the presentations and the original street styles it wasn’t easy to choose but here are her top picks.
1. B/W MAGIC – The great David Bailey exhibits his finest works at Pac (Padiglione Arte Contemporanea). Not to be missed!
2. VIVA LA MAMMA! – Celebration of mums at the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show (with a very pregnant Bianca Balti in the pole position)
3. YETI COMING THROUGH – Furry Shoes were undoubtedly the protagonists at the Gucci show
4. THE ULTIMATE TOP MODEL – Benedetta Barzini, a 1960’s famous fashion model, was the queen of the Antonio Marras fashion show, divina!
5. ALL ABOARD! – The last thing you’d expect to see on the catwalk? A roller coaster! The unexpected happened at the Philipp Plein fashion show