1. I’ve just got back into dry brushing before showering and it’s great for sloughing off old skin.
2. During summertime, I admit, I am prone to slathering on a bit of tanning moisturiser (I love Chocolate Sun from A Beautiful World)
3. I try to find time for oil pulling before brushing my teeth. What’s that?! Swishing an oil, like sesame, around your your mouth to help keep teeth and gums healthy.
4. I’m a big fan of coconut oil and use this to clean my face, washing off with water and a sponge.
5. I’m not a big makeup person, but I always pop on a bit of Translucent Makeup by Dr Hauschka and Topshop black mascara before leaving the house.