There are many ways to tie a scarf, but sometimes we lack the energy, time and imagination to show some creativity. Check out our 2 favourite ways to tie your scarf, and follow these simple steps to get the look right. Refresh your outfit in a flash.
The Pretzel Knot
- Make a loose loop around your neck, leaving enough space between the scarf and your neck.
- Twist the loop to an 8 shape.
- Take the left end and put it through the hole from above.
- Take the right end and put it through from underneath.
- Pull on the 2 ends until it is a little bit tighter around your neck.
The Twisted Headband
- Fold your scarf twice to make it thin.
- Place it to the back of your head making sure there is enough length left on each side of the scarf.
- Pull it on the front and cross the ends to make an X, and twist it until it’s tight.
- Pull the ends to the back.
- Tie the ends with a knot.
- Tuck the ends into the scarf.